Monday, May 7, 2012

Sick.

Guess what. I am sick. Again. Last time I was sick was when we were doing our Langara test for term 2. I started feeling a bit weird yesterday, and today when I woke up it was like dizziness~~~~ I got to school and I felt really feverish and I was both cold and hot at the same time. My nose was stuffy and my throat was really irritated. I was basically like a zombie for the rest of the day. Ughhhhh. I am a bit scared because this could turn into another bad fever for the night. But oh please! Don't. I have work to do and this is one of the busiest weeks in the month!!! I have two theory exams this week...so please don't let me get sick!!! Now I must drink a lot of water. I don't want to eat any sweet stuff right now because they might irritate my throat more and make everything worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment