Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Art Trolled Me

So today I was like doing print-making for Art and god the stinkin' ink just wouldn't come off my fingernails! Now my nails are all stained and they look absolutely DISGUSTING. Ugh. I can't cut my nails because they are already short enough. It's just sad...Now I am gonna try washing it with soap. Hope it helps. I mean, printing was fun, but it also left a lot of messes. Painting is so much EASIER. You just have to deal with the paint and the brushes and the easel and the canvas. Nice n' simple.

Anyway, we still have one more class of print-making left, so I am gonna finish off the project I am currently working on. It was a lot of fun but I would like to switch to something new now...

Sigh~~~

Dad is in the kitchen, screaming about how I should've told him to microwave the tortilla for 01:30 not 02:00. What a fun family. And now he is complaining about how disgusting the food tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment