Thursday, April 7, 2011

Buskerfest!

Woot! This Buskerfest thingy sounds really really fun! My job is the advertiser. I love making posters and telling everyone to come out to the fest and show off their skillz. I think I am gonna play the piano and this weird flute thingy with a gourd on top. Hhahaaaa. I think it's rather an unique instrument. Leslie's gonna sing and Jessie----she's probably gonna play the violin or make some awesome penguins outta play-dohs. They are just so adorable! Jessie jessie jessie plz make me some penguins....Anyway.My mom's really excited about the idea of buskerfest and she suggests that I should take a friends with me and perform at Pacific Center and raise money for the charity.I think it's not a bad idea! I wanna try it...so, who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment