Friday, April 8, 2011

Awkward....-.-

So I went to Alliance Francais this afternoon as usual. But when I got there, I realized that something was wrong. There was only four people I know left! And there were two new ppl! I got kinda freaked out but I thought meh maybe they were just new students. But then when my teacher got here (same one from last session) she took attendance and asked me if I had registered or not. I WAS LIKE "WAHHHHHHH?!" Apparently this is a new session and I have to pay money again. The last session ended before spring break. Wah. I was kinda sad. She invited me to stay but I feel kinda bad to stay there (without paying any money for it) so I thanked her and told her that I would discuss the issue with my parents and see if they want me to continue the next session or not. Hhahahaha. It was awkward, but I tried my best to turn the situation around!

No comments:

Post a Comment