Friday, April 15, 2011

Something's Wrong With My Leg

Okay, so today around noon my left leg started to ache soo badly that I had to rest for a bit. I don't know why it hurts. It's still bothering me at the moment and I just can't get rid of the pain. Ugh. Maybe it's from all the sprints and long jumps I've done during the past few days. Oh yeah for 100 meter sprint test, I got a bad 8 outta 10 because I got hungry during the sprint and kinda slowed down at the end. For long jump I am happy because I got a good 10-----I jumped for 3.2 meters. Not bad for a nerd. Long legs Last Forever. But I am overusing them so the ache in my left leg is probably a warning. Oh shoot, oh oh oh oh now I know why it's hurting...it's because of shot put! I got a 9 outta 10 but I kinda overused my leg for extra strength...ow ow ow ow wo w

No comments:

Post a Comment