Thursday, April 28, 2011

OH MY GAWD~~~

Dude!!!!!! So for piano today my teacher was like, "Hey Mimi here's another music piece for the blah blah recital on May 28th at UBC and here's another piece called the {Hungarian blah blah} by Lizt and I want you to practice it well cuz you are gonna play it with another student in a duet and he/she (I don't know, she only gave me the person's Chinese name and it sounded...neutral, so yeah) is so pro at piano and stuff and blah blah blah".Oh gosh. I already have the level 10 exam thingy in January and another recital/ performance on May 15th. Gahhhhh. My schedule is so tight right now!

I think my nose is kinda bleeding on the inside because I ate like six pieces of extremely hot spicy chicken strips yesterday. This morning when I woke up my nose was kinda bloody...and now I have a painful headache.

HERE'S A NOTE FOR MYSELF
-Outdoor track meet have to do long jump + 4 x1 relay + 800m run. Huff huff.

1 comment: