Monday, April 11, 2011

Long Jump Practice!

This afternoon my dad and I went to the school oval for a long jump practice (there's a pit over there, and two more on the south grass field). If the weather is good tomorrow, we are gonna have a LONG JUMP TEST. Mr. Pears only gave us half-a-class to practice, and I only got one chance to go. Well, I practiced some more today. My dad's pretty good at sports (even though he is a nerd) so he kinda acted like my coach and was like babbling about my technique and stuff. Turns out that his words are true. I almost reached three meters (I think). My dad was all like, "I COULD DO FOUR OR FIVE METERS WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE". I am not sure whether he was bluffing or not. Hhahahahaha. Anyway, the practice calmed me a little because I know that I am gonna be ready for tomorrow's possible test. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment