Sunday, April 24, 2011

So Cold...Brrr

WHY IS THIS COUNTRY SO COLD?!

Yeah yeah, it's Canada alright. I must say, today is kinda cold. Not really freezing but cold. And wet. It's kinda like Hainan except the average temperature in Hainan is like 36 Celsius. LOL. I like it when it gets warm and hot. I don't mind the burning heat...I am so used to it because I've lived 11 years in Hainan where it's summer all year round-----you can only go to the beach in the winter, or else it would be too hot in the summer! That got me pondering. Ya know, I still remember the month July in 2008-----that was when I came to Vancouver, and it was freezing cold. Yep. It was summertime and it was colder than the winter in Hainan. I really liked the weather yesterday because it was nice and sunny and hot. It's kinda like the weather in California I guess =]

God, I sure hope the weather gets better tomorrow. If it gets any wetter I think I am gonna grow mold/moss on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment