Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Day----Aha!

We started out with French today. We had a French test and I was so scared but when Ms. Chuaqui presented the test to us I realized that it was actually pretty easy. So much for all the worries. I think I did a perfect on that test. =D

Anyway, for second period I had English. We handed in our eight poems and had book talks. MAN THE BOOK TALKS WERE LONG. We had at least five people going and their speeches were pretty long and Mrs. Greskiw had to cut them short. To be honest with you it was kinda tiring listen to all the book talks because they just went on and on. The books were interesting though. All the presenters did a very good job. But April got so emotional during her book talk because she related the book to a very personal issue. I hope she's okay... <:-O

After lunch we had Applied Skills and gosh we finally finished SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE. It was such an awesome movie. I really enjoyed it and the good thing was, I finished my scarf also! I mean, not really, but I kinda finished it. I just bound it when I got home. So now I am on to my fourth scarf. Yesssssss.

For Math, we didn't do much actually. It was just some random chatting and work and stuff. When the bell rang, I went to my locker and met up with Asma. We walked home together.

That's my typical day 1. Not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment