Saturday, April 2, 2011

Owwwwwwwwuuuch

My back and my bum hurt so bad. Yesterday's I've been sitting the WHOLE DAY painting. Yep. I rarely got up. So now my muscles are screaming and protesting. Whenever I sit my body would hurt soooo bad. It's kinda odd considering I'd painted for the whole day before and my body never got tired. Maybe it's just that this time I rarely got up and the last few times I got up like once every 40 minutes.

Oh yeah and yesterday was April Fool's Day! I didn't go out and in my family we don't really have the tradition of celebrating April Fool's Day. I wonder how my dad did in his office. Hopefully he didn't get pranked...OR DID HE? Anyway he didn't tell me and I was so sleepy yesterday I went to bed at 10:00.

Today I have theory class.Then I'm off to Safeway to purchase some food colouring (for the hydraulic project, ya know). Then I am probably gonna go to the library and pick up some books.

That's the plan for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment