Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lightning in the Microwave

So today I went to the cafeteria to microwave my Church chicken burger. I put it in and waited for one minute and took it out and it felt cold. Huh. So I put it in again and microwaved it for two minutes. Still cold. I tried about five times more, each for two minutes, but the burger just wouldn't heat up!Finally I decided to go for five minutes. It was all going well until the moment a blue lightning flashed in the microwave. I was so. scared...So I took the burger out and looked at it. Nothing was burnt except parts of the tin foil wrap (there were small, burnt holes, and it smelled like burnt paper consider the inside of the wrapping is paper). Then I took a bite of the sandwich and it tasted nice. Hhahahahhhaha. A little spectacle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment