Saturday, April 30, 2011

Okay...I Think My Forehead'z Burning Up...

Yesterday I had a nasty cold which left me feeling all tired and sore and stuff this morning. I couldn't breathe right because my nose was kinda stuffy. Contraction. Ugh. When I don't get enough oxygen, I get dizzy. And heck, I had rudiment class today which was fine, but the sun outside was just not cooperating with me. It was so hot! It's not that I can't sustain the heat. I am used to the heat, it's just that when I just had a cold and stuff and it gets really warm outside I get dizzy and somehow my head felt heavier than my feet. Mom says I am low on sugar so she bought me cookies strawberries yogurt and other yummy treats and gosh they taste good. HAPPY FACE FOR THE DAY. Why are moms always so caring and coolio?

No comments:

Post a Comment