Friday, September 9, 2011

CEO?

Gahahhahah for Applied Skills I can't believe I am the CEO for the Big Profit Company! I know it was a random draw from another class. But heck, I am excited to embrace this new title! Oh and the company is not gonna be named "Big Profit" anymore. My "employeeeeees"-----Carina, Celina, Jennica and Leslie are still working on that new company name. We are suppose to produce products by using the swifty knitting thingy. Anyway, we are gonna have a lot of work to do. But I am confident and I think we can nail this.

We went to Oakridge for the after school meeting. We actually walked the whole way there. It was so hot. I was thirsty and hungry so I took out all the money from my little wallet thingy and that made like a dollar and something. Celina and I bought two donuts and I bought a drink and we ate for a while. The food was soooo epicly awesome. We then got to the library and looked for some books. Celina and I looked for books but Carina and Leslie disappeared...it was really weird. Guess they couldn't find us and just left -.-

It's been a super busy day...I feel so tired right now. But I am still excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment