Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Running for Debate Club Internal Vice President and Secretary

Well, the title basically says it all-----I am running for the debate club's internal vice president and secretary! The speech is next week. I am excited alright. I would be soooo thrilled if I can get on those positions! I also took Celinna with me to the debate club for our first meeting, and nominated her for secretary. I have to prepare two 30-second speeches for the election. This is like my first "political" involvement in Churchill...I think I am gonna do a good job and get as many votes as I can!

I am also thinking about joining the floor/field hockey team, whatever they call it. I like field hockey a lot, and I think it's time for me to join a sports team. Again, I am probably gonna take Celinna as my club buddy. Hehhehehe. :D

1 comment:

  1. TAKE MEEEEEE! I love field hockey, too! And it's probably time for me to join a team, too...

    ReplyDelete