Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY 2

So today is Day 2 and I had homeroom first thing in the morning. Mr. Sale playing this brain twister game with us and that was really fun. After that I had PE with Mr. Lopez. We warmed up and had to do 3 laps. Sigh~~~ The good thing is that I didn't stop during the entire run! Vivian Chew was my running buddy and we just ran 3 laps without stopping. We are gonna be in the weight room next class and do some exercises.

After that I had photography. Mr. Olson gave us the alphabetical seating plan. There was like only 5 Synergy kids there: Me, Alex, Tony, Fiona and Andy. Anyways, Mr. Olson introduced us to several cameras. I don't have one of those really professional ones...I just have a regular camera which we bought last year (pretty new!) I guess I will just make another gmail account specifically for photography. I also have to make a new blogger account and a new google site. There's gonna be a lot of things going on for photography.

After lunch I had English with Mr. Hauck. I know him from Debate Club. Anyway, he took attendance, and when he called a name, the person with the name must say one interesting thing about him/herself. I talked about my Europe trip. The class went by surprising fast.

Last class I had science with Ms. Jay. THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC CLASS EVARRRRRR~~~We played fun games and it was absolutely amazing. First it was the "North Wind Blows" game. We all put our chairs in a circle. One person says "North Wind Blows-----if you are wearing shorts" then people who were wearing shorts needed to get up and switch to a different seat. There was ONE LESS seat so the person left over became the new north wind person. Hahhahhha. I was quick so I didn't get left over. The second game we got into teams of 4. We were suppose to make a human sculpture together. For example, if Ms. Jay says "One ear, two hands, one bum and one feet" then we need to get these parts touching the floor. There were so many hilarious scenes of people getting into awkward bending positions. Gahahahha.

Second day was awesome. Tomorrow I guess will be a pretty normal day except we still have to go to homerooms. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment