Friday, September 16, 2011

Photography Class

So for photography today we got to get out of the classroom and take pictures of people's faces. Actually, 20 faces. I think I took more than 20...Anyway, some people don't really care about people taking pictures of them, but some were really sensitive. A lot of people saw us coming and they either covered up their faces or walked away really really fast. Me, Alex and Tony went around the school and hunted for faces. Hhahahahah. When we went out of the school there were people running laps and I was able to get a few shots of they as they ran past by. Claire was really fast so I wasn't able to take a picture of her face..but oh well. I am gonna do more work on my google site and hopefully upload all the pictures during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment