Monday, September 12, 2011

First Normal Day 2

Today's the first normal day 2. I had PE first thing in the morning, and we ran three laps as usual. I got faster and didn't stop for the whole thing! Yayayy. But then we had weight room, and it's not exactly my type of PE subjects. It's basically workout and repetition, very not interesting. I LOVED baseball and track 'n' field last year. We did them last term (grade 8 term 3) and I got an A for that. Anyways, we didn't get our sheets yet, since this is the first formal day, we just tried out different machines.

Second period there was an assembly. I brought my camera to Photography class, the class we were suppose to have for second period. The assembly lasted for like an hour I guess? Anyway when we got back to our classes there was only like 10 or 15 minutes left so Mr. Olson just talked about a list of things we need to check for our camera.

I ate lunch with Vivian Chew, Cythia and Alex----the Munchkin team. I was the tallest...-.- so a giant munchkin?

English was awesome. We had to write this 6-word story and two words were already given from the start: FOR SALE. Then we wrote stories from pictures and our team made this story about a bomb.

For science, it was a bit intense. Ms. Jay went over the rules and such, and we were suppose to make our chosen safety rules into a play or script or whatever. Ours was...well, fine, but just not as hilarious and entertaining as some other people's. I was a bit worried. Other than that everything just went fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment