Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

The weather has been super bad all day! Geez, the rain just never stops! I walk home daily so today I was a bit wet and kinda cold-ish. The rain also makes me wanna sleep, because of the damp and cold feelings. But oh, I still have some work to do! Must do my best not to fall asleep!

Okay, enough complaints about the rain...Let's talk about my day. For PE we had a sub, and we just did the usuals----weight room, skipping, etc. We couldn't run outside because of the rain, so we just ran around the benches indoor. Photography we had another sub, and we watched this really cool video about the human eyes. I know some of the scientific stuff from last year. The special effects in the video are just amazing! Well, maybe the part where human transforms into a skeleton thingy wasn't soooo pretty. :P

For English Leslie's group did their teaching presentation and it was pretty good. The story Alicia was so sad...I've read it before, but it's still sad. For science we had another presentation, and our group did our experiment report on the relationship between the consumption of dairy products and the amount of fat excreted....cool isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. fat excretion is not only cool... it's scientific and important general knowledge. LOL

    ReplyDelete