Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fitness Test & Volleyball Score Keeper!

Today for PE we had the fitness test! I wasn't really prepared...well, you can't really prepare for a fitness test except through a long-term practice right? I thought I was totally outta shape from the entire summer. But it turned out well, and I acutally improved some! My height is now 167cm ( I've grown 2 cm! My height from grade 8 term 3 was 165 cm) Haahahahha yesss. I did push-ups and got like 15. Not bad. Last year my best was only like 7ish. Then I did sit & reach. Also improved from last year. 7. ( it was a pretty good result, coming out from someone with almost 0-flexibility) Vivian did like 14 and I was like OMG. For crunches I did 30! Big improvement for moi. Then for the shuttle run I did 11.9 seconds (last year was like 13.something). Gahahahhahaha. So much win. Still haven't done the 50m dash yet. I hope I can still improve!

Anyways, afterschool me, Celinna and Leslie went to the main gym for the volleyball score keeper training session. I can't play on a volleyball team, but I still wanna get involved in the school's atheletic program, so I decided to give volleyball score keeper a shot. Ms. B taught us how to record each player's scores and we went to the senior girl's practice to practice our score keeping. It was really fun watching them play, and some of them are really good players. Anyways, it's been a busy day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment