Monday, September 19, 2011

I am KNITTING, KNITTING

So for applied skills today I knitted stuff as usual. My employees have already made several small items from yarn. Them made this white decoration thingy which I mistook for a jellyfish, but it's actually like a flower. I also learned how to do a multi-color knit from Leslie (she also taught me how to crochet from last class) :P even though I screwed up the knit and lost the stitches a few times, it was still so fun. We are gonna make a pencil case with it. Celinna and Leslie are also making this fluffy pillow thingy. I think the crowds are gonna love our product. :P

Btw, my knitting got interrupted because of the photo day thing. I had to go to the cafeteria for my photo, and geez the line was soooo long. I waited and waited until it was finally my turn. When I returned to Mr. Olson's room Austin almost locked me out. So basically a few people stayed, and Tony, Austina and Josh were singing this epicly weird song about... you know what, I am not even gonna tell you what they were singing about-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment