Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh So Happy

I am soooo happy today! In the morning my dad left the computer on so I went and checked my email to see if Mr. Hauck had sent us the UBC debate tournament candidate results. I GOT INTO THE JUNIOR TEAM!!! Yayayayyayayaaya. This is like, my first big debate tournament of the year, so I am really excited for it. We also did our 6 laps today and I got a time of 13:38. I improved from last year (last year I got like 15:48ish). I am so happy. Vivian C. was my running buddy so we got the same time. Neither of us walked during the whole thing so we are also gonna get a bonus. Hhehehehehehe.

For English we had Alex's group doing their teaching presentation. I really really liked the trailer which they made using minecraft characters. It's got a spooky music, and the scream at the end was just so funny. Hhahahahha.

For science we had lab. After school we did recycling club. We had a lesser load as compared to last week. A few more people joined, and we were really synergizing, which was good. I got to go up the attic in Mr. Olson's room everytime to put away the trays or to pass down gloves and such. It was a good day, although I smell a bit like the recycled items. I have to take a shower now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment