Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Schoooool

I was so excited when I got to school this morning. I met up with Leslie, Carina and a few other friends, but Vivian C. was missing! She was late because of a traffic jam. Anyways, I got the same home room with Mr. Sale as home room teacher. I also got my time table, my agenda and a bunch of other stuff. I got all my Synergy classes with Mr. Martin, Mr. Olson, Mr. Hauck and Ms. Jay. I have PE with Mr. Lopez (I found out that there will be a lot of Synergies in his PE class! Is that like Synergy PE?), Photography with Mr. Olson (two Olson classes!), French with Mr. Todd (I think it's Mr. Todd. I don't really know him/her so I am assuming it's Mr. Todd) and Math with Ms. Knott (Again, I don't really know about this teacher so it could be a he.But we will know soon enough)

I forgot about the school fee! Oh geez. If I had remembered and handed it in at the Cafeteria today I would've gotten my locker assigned. Oh well. I guess I will just have to hand it in tomorrow then.

That's it for today! Oh and the teachers are on the first phrase of a strike. I am kinda worried about my report cards and grades and stuff. I just hope nothing goes wrong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment