Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mapping

This morning I wanted to get my map project done. I've already gotten all the labels down in pencil, so I just fine lined them with blue ink. But right after my fine lining I felt kinda scared about using blue ink, so I went on google chat and ask a few people and they all replied that perhaps black is a better choice, so I just re-fine lined the whole thing. We are suppose to show the elevations by using different colors. I don't have an atlas so I went online and searched for Europe's physical map. I just colored and colored but I had to go at 11:00. I came back at 1:00 and ate my lunch and played piano so by the time I got back to my map it was already 6 something in the evening. My mom insisted on me going for a run with my dad as my daily exercise...so I went out again...

I just finished most of my map. I just need all the latitudes and longtitudes. My original plan got a little bit mixed up... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment