Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1

For Day 1 I had homeroom first. We didn't really do anything for 45 minutes. First block was when things really started to get excited. I had Mr. Martin for socials for first block. Oh oh oh oh and I finally saw the new Synergy person------Celina! She is one of my friends from the grade 8 PE class! Yessssssssss. One more bud in Synergy. It was really fun. We did this clock schedule thing for partners and some questions. And then it was the 15 minute break. Enough time to make it to Mr. Olson's AP class. We had a new seating plan----or should I say the OLD seating plan? It was how we were seated when we first came into Synergy in grade 8! Everyone sat in alphabetical orders. Lol. I hope we can have another seating change like the one we did last year. Anyway, it was lunch time and I met Vivian C's little sister. We ate lunch together.

The third block I had math 9 Enriched with Mrs. Knott. She seems nice. We went over the class rules and stuff and just did some question. Then I had French with Ms. Todd. A little while after the bell I was called down for the school fees. Finally got my locker! But oh it wasn't my old locker... :'(

Overall I had a pretty good day. I am really excited for tomorrow's classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment