Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Artistique!

Art is always one of my favorite school subjects, and today, our whole Art class went outside for sketching. The weather was really nice with plenty of sunshine. Everybody settled down to draw down what they want to draw. I found a nice spot under the shade, then I looked around and decided that I should draw the girl not far from me. At first, I drew a rough shape of that girl, then I began to shape her features: the hair, the face and the clothes she was wearing. During that procedure she moved a lot, but I was able to remember what her position was in the first place. When I was done drawing her, I began to shade her surroundings. By the time the bell rang, I was pretty much finished with my picture. For someone who has never learned how to sketch before, I have done a good job, and I was very proud of my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment