Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cool Website

Social Studies is always very fun and today, Mr. Sale took us to the computer lab and introduced his website to us. It's a website where you can discuss current events with people and do cool trivia. Once I have logged on, I quickly clicked the student trivia session, and there were questions about history and things related to social studies. When a person answers a question correctly, he/she gets to ask a new question.
and the next person answers it, and so on. The food for thoughts is like a discussion. Mr. Sale posts a topic, and we discuss it and publish our opinions online. For the weekly Sale Trivia, we need to answer the question by sending a private message to Mr. Sale, so nobody will know what you wrote. I haven't checked out the current event discussion yet, but I think it will be fun just like the others. Later on we can go on the websites at any time at home, and I think this is an awesome website.

No comments:

Post a Comment