Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally! The BIG PE Test!

I was right. We had our PE test today------running around the Langara Golf Course in less than 20 minutes. Good thing that I was well prepared and had many practices before the test. The bad thing is, I ate a little bit too much during lunch time and by the time we got down to the golf course, my stomach was feeling a bit "down". But that didn't have any minor effects on me. The whole class started running when our PE teacher set the timer. I was neither very fast or slow, so I pretty much stayed in the middle of the group. Around 1/4 of the route, some people were getting tired, so they kinda disappeared from behind me. Others who were fast kept on with their pace and were already ahead of me. My legs started to feel the pain when I was half way around the golf course, so I slowed down my pace. Some of my fellow classmates were stopping and walking, while the others ran past them. The sun was so bright that it gave me a sudden craving for cold drinks. I started sprinting when I was near the sand pit which is located at the north edge of the golf course, and I made a mistake. I started sprinting too early and my legs started to go crazy as I approached the finish line. When I finally crossed the finish line, I felt so good and relieved, and my timing wasn't bad------17minutes and 36 seconds! I can say that I am pretty satisfied with this score, but I hope that I can improve more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment