Friday, September 10, 2010

Easy Day for Friday

I am a lot familiar with the school now. I can find my classrooms without any help from the Ambassadors, and I am able to find them before the bell goes. My day started out with homeroom, followed by Math class and Applied Skills. Math class was really fun. Ms.Fowler divided the whole class into two groups, and we had a little competition using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The class ended with our team scoring the highest points. During Applied Skills we basically chatted throughout the whole class. I got a chance to know my friend's former classmate, and we spent our lunch time together. The entire afternoon was a little bit busier, and we have all been assigned works to take home. The first week of school was exciting, and I am ready for next week's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment