Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Quizzes Are Back!

Can you believe it? We got both of our math quiz and our English quiz back today! I was happy to get them back, and I can say that I am pretty satisfied with my math quiz. Those questions are just too easy! I got full mark on that one, no doubt. It's a good thing to start a new school year with a perfectly marked quiz. My English quiz wasn't as good as my math test, though, because I got one and a half mark off. I got half a mark off on the definition of "similes" and lost another mark on the word "metaphor". I didn't even know what metaphor meant so I just randomly wrote down something that I had in my mind, and it turned out to be------Wrong! Arrrrrgh! But that's okay, because I can still improve in the next quiz or test, because I am not going to let an imperfect quiz ruin my mood. I couldn't wait to get my science quiz back, and I think that I will get it tomorrow at our science class in the afternoon. I hope that I can get a satisfying mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment