Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of High School------ No Need to Worry!

Today I, Mimi Meng, started my first day in high school. Many of you may have heard rumors about how mean the teachers can be in high school, right? Well, there's no need to worry. As long as you don't "bug" them too much or cause troubles, you will be absolutely FINE. In fact, many of the high school teachers are very humorous and they can often bring up good jokes. I met four teachers today, and they all have different "features". Mrs. Fowler, my math teacher, is one of my favorites. She is always filled with funny jokes, and I will bet that nobody is ever tired of her class. You see, high school is not always about challenges, it's about fun as well. For the next few days, I am going to check out the badminton team and other clubs, and have fun while I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment