Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Made It!

Whew! That was hard! After a long run around Langara Golf Course, I was impressed with myself. Today I was training with my dad for the big PE test coming up next week, which is going to be a full loop around the golf course in less than twenty minutes. I was very nervous at first, because I have never done a full loop around the golf course without stopping before. I was also very worried as well, because my stomach usually hurts whenever I was running for too long. We did some warm-ups, then started running. When I was half way around the course, my side started to hurt, and my legs felt like they were filled with lead. I wanted to stop and have a drink around the fountain, but my dad told me to keep going. Fatigue soon overcame me, but I was still able to hang on. Finally, I surpassed my limit and finished the run. It was challenging, and I am very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment