Sunday, September 12, 2010

Massive Blackouts

Finally! The power is back on! Today our whole building was suffering from massive blackouts, and boy, was it hard! During daytime, it didn't feel any different, but when the sun went down, our whole suite was in complete darkness. Without electricity, we couldn't cook, couldn't study, or do anything else. To be honest, I felt like I was back in the time when candles were the best light sources in the house. To ease our hunger, my dad had to run out and buy pizzas for us. By the time the pizzas got here, they were already as cold as... well, cold pizzas! We devoured our dinner in minutes, and drowsiness began to gather upon my brain. Since I couldn't do anything else, I decided to go to sleep. Well, what do you know! When I finally snuggled into my bed, the power was on again! The blackouts have ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment