Friday, September 24, 2010

Bingo Bingo!

Can you believe it? I won bingo four times in the whole game! Today at our French class, we played Bingo after we have learned the numbers 1 to 100 in French, and I got bingo for four times. Boy, was I lucky today. The Bingo game was excellent, and it really gave us good practice for French listening. I had no problems understanding the word our teacher was pronouncing, because I have had lots of hearing practice when I was in elementary school. The first round and the second round I got one bingo each, but when we got to the third round, that was when things started to get interesting. I got two bingo in a row! Even my French teacher, Mrs. Chuaqui, was surprised that I got so many bingo in one game. Although there were no prizes at the end, I still had lots of fun and I quite enjoyed the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment