Sunday, May 1, 2011

Okie Done!

I am so happy right now.We are finally finished our socials siege weapon project! Woot! Leslie and I worked on the weapon design while Jessie, April and Vivian worked on the script. High Five everyone! Just to reveal a little secret here...our weapon is based on a trebuchet, but is A GAZILLION TIMES BETTER. The project was really fun since all of us have sinister minds when it comes to a situation like this and heck I think our slogan for the thing is: ~~~~Killing, Just Got Easier.Cool eh? I think that if we put the design into the real thing and use them during the Middle Ages it would probably do a lotta damage. Just saying~~~

Have to practice speech tomorrow at lunch (for the first and final recital, since we couldn't get together during the weekend or anytime else...) Wish us luck! Man am I EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment