Friday, October 1, 2010

Fridays------Trip Planning Day

Don't you just LOVE Fridays? They are usually the last day you have to work in a week, so you can rest all you want and have all the fun you can have during the weekend. Today I am actually doing a little "homework" for my mom: to figure out the best route to get to the Capilano fish hatchery for our trip tomorrow with a friend. Ever since I took my mom to Granville Island and White Rock, I have become the trip planner. I search online for a fun spot in British Columbia, and then I would copy down the route, then check it out with my mom or dad. Since my dad is always busy burying his face in accounting books, my mom became my best "travel buddy". I really enjoyed going out and explore new places with my mom, because she is so fun and she buys me treats when I am hungry(ha ha). It's a good practice for me, because I need to be independent, so that's the main reason why my mom came up with this brilliant idea. It's also really exciting to travel to a totally unfamiliar place by public transportation------ Sky train, buses and sea buses. Oh, I just remembered------ I haven't copied down my travel route for tomorrow yet! Well, I better hurry up, because I am taking a huge responsibility for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment