Thursday, June 2, 2011

AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Guess what! Jennica, Carina and I went and collected donation today!!!!!!!!! I only had five bucks on my pledge sheet so we decided to just ask people for donation door to door. We went to Jennica's building and went from the first floor all the way to the last. We asked for money and offered music (I PLAYED THE CHINESE FLUTE AND GODDDDDD PEOPLE LIKED IT!!!!!) When we got to the seventh floor we ran into Jamie and Jamie went with us and sold origami flowers (god they were so pretty JAMIE UR SO TALENTED). It was awesome!!!!!!! At the end we collected 112 bucks not counting the money Jamie got from her flowers. AWWWWWWW YEAAHAHHHHHHHHH. Tomorrow I think we will skip Carnival and go ask for more money. ME GUSTA. I can just feel the victory of getting money. I LUV YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DONATED TO US~~~~~THANK YOU~~~~~~~~:DDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment