Thursday, June 9, 2011

INTENSITY

I feel so intense rite nao. I have so much to do! The Go booklet is due on Friday but I am not worried about that, since I am almost done. I finished my Go Extension and I just need to do family reflection. No big deal. Some of my friends really slacked off and they've only gotten to lesson 13 or something like that. Tsk tsk. I've learned my lesson from last term-----so I am trying to avoid as much procrastination as I can.

I am really really nervous for my socials marks because even though my mark is an A rite nao, I still have the final exam and yes the Renaissance project. Apparently when Mr. Sale opened our presentation on the school computer the format was all messed up and stuff. Sigh~~~~I just hope he can open it on his home computer, and hopefully he won't deduct any marks because of that. It's worth like 15% of our term and I am just so scared. I still wanna get 7 A's this term and if I am lucky and get an A in PE, then the principle's list. God help me. Sigh~~~Why? Why? Why?!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment