Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mr.Sale Troll

Mr. Sale trolled us today in the computer lab. We were all doing research on the computers for our renaissance project, and then a tiny window popped up and read: message from teacher: TO WRITE WITH A BROKEN PENCIL IS POINTLESS. Aha. Aha. Aha. Very funny Mr. Sale. I could see his mischievous smile behind his monitoring computer screen. Lol. Then he did something on his computer which shut down our computers for a second. That was so scary for a moment because I thought I was gonna lose all the information on my computer. Then another window popped up which showed everything going on each individual computer in the room...O.o Later he sent us more popping window messages and random jokes. Mr. Sale trolled us and it was a good-hearted troll indeed. I could imagine him saying this mischievously: "Smeegle~~~~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment