Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yessss Flashmob + Yums Yums

So this afternoon me and my friends and some other Synergy people did the flash mob for the parents tea thing. There were only like 10 people for the flash mob because a lot of other people didn't even bother to show up. WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU GUYS. Because guess what------we got fruit punch, fruits and those yummy sandwiches!Mmmmm. The fruit punch tasted awesome, almost zesty. For the fruits I only took a mandarin orange. But god, the sandwiches were soooooo delicious....they were wraps before but they just cut it into slices. They were so good. I like the orange kind. The sour cream tasted wonderful. Yum.

Oh yeah, before we did the flash mob at 2:00 we had the science final in the morning, and I think I did fine. The questions weren't THAT hard. Yesssss. After that Vivian Chew, Leslie, Carina and I just walked to Oakridge. We planned to walk ALL THE WAY to Queen Elizabeth Park but gave up that idea as soon as we started walking. I did not bring my lunch but my friends were kind enough to share theirs with moi. THANK YOU GUYS <3

Okay...I gotta get back to the hockey game now. Boston scored one goal and Canucks scored nothing so far. Nuuuuu. I really really want the Canucks to win. Yessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment