Friday, June 10, 2011

Mah Amazing Year

Sigh~~~~It's the end of the term! No more classes! I think I will miss all my friends and teachers during the summer. You guys were amazing. Thank you. :D

I am really happy today because I found out my marks for French and English. They are still not complete but I've got a high percentage in both of the subjects so it won't matter anyway for the finals. Yesssss. For math we played fun games and got third in the class. Not bad, not bad. It really makes my say "AWWWWW" when people were just hugging and saying goodbye to each other in the hallway after school. We all love each other. The only sad thing is that Natasha's gonna leave us next year...NUUUUUUUU NATASHA Y U LEAVE SYNERGY?! We are such a big family now. I don't want any more people to leave Synergy...

Sigh~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Mimi, I'll miss u! Y U MAKE ME SO SAD? I hope you keep writing ur awesome blogs, and go on gmail!

    ReplyDelete