Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thoughts

This morning I was thinking about buskerfest and I think it is possible for us Synergies to reach our goal of 6000 bucks, if we each get 100 dollars. 60 people times 100 dollars=6000 dollars! Jennica, Carina and I have already surpassed our goal of 100 dollars/person since we already collected like close to 400 dollars (I think it was 379 dollars something?) So if everyone can just get 100 bucks it would be really nice.

More thoughts coming up: Next year we should donate to another charity like those ones who donate to children under poverty in foreign countries. The money can help them build a school or something like that. This will be more meaningful than the make-a-wish foundation-----we are actually making a difference and giving someone a chance that could change their life forever!!! I am not saying that the Make-A-Wish foundation is pointless...it's just not THAT fair to give DYING children presents instead of giving LIVING children under poverty who actually have a good chance of survival. So yeah.

Oh god, I have to get back to mah Renaissance project nao. I have so much to do...and iz due next Tuesday. Then I gotta study for French because we have an orale exam coming up next Monday and it counts as a final and it's like 20% of our year mark...I AM SCARED 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment