Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Day

Oooolalalaa it's so sunny outside!!! ME GUSTA. I am also super happy today because I got perfect on my math quiz (duh, ur Asian) and Mr. Sale chose my trivia question!!! Awesome. Now I have EVERYTHING for the Sale website. I can finally relax. But I like the website so much. I am thinking about posting a few more threads before the website shuts down for the end-of-them marking.  During Applied Skills, Alex and I built a creepy woman sculpture using the scarves we've knitted. My scarves made up the woman's face and Alex's made up the Cheshire cat (wow, is that how you spell it?). We got this straw hat and put it on the lady. IT WAS SO SEXY, and a ton of fun.

Good thing that my group finished most of our socials project yesterday, so tonight I only need to add a few more lines and make an ending. I am also super excited for the dissection tomorrow morning. We are gonna dissect a cow's eye. IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME, especially the time is right after breakfast. I am pretty Leslie not gonna freaked out by the eyeball because she's in the dissection club and yeah. Tomorrow's gonna be my first formal dissection (well, I've "dissected" many small creatures, such as bugs before so yeah). I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment