Friday, June 24, 2011

Yush

Oh man I can't believe I've skipped so many summer blogs already! I feel sad for this week. I have to stay all by myself during the day cuz apparently my parents have to work! Today's Friday so my mom can stay at home with me. My mom's getting her break soon because we are going on a big trip but my dad isn't going anywhere because he's already been to that place. Sigh~~~~

You wanna know what I did for the past few days when my parents are not at home during daytime?

-Breakfast (bread with nutella/honey, yogurt, carrots, a scoop of icecream <i stopped that when I finished the chocolate flavoured one. My dad bought strawberry marble which tastes disgusting so yeah>, water.
-TV time: Kid Vs. Kat (it's so awesomeeeeee), Pearlie, Sidekicks (Yush, I like cartoons, you got a problem with dat?!)  My Super Sweet 16, MuchMusic stuff, and yeah. You don't get much in the morning
-Chinese Grade 8 math (i am soooo behind rite nao. Gotta work hard!)
-Theory
-Travel guide of secret destination
-Grammar
-Piano (at least 2HOURS/DAY. AT LEAST..)
-Lunch. Usually dumplings, carrots, spaghetti, toast, ice cream or whatever I feel like eating in the house.

Yep. I sure am one heck of an independent child.

No comments:

Post a Comment