Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Imma Study

SSSSOOOOOO GUYS today we had the socials final! Not bad huh? Well I got a pretty satisfying mark. An A. Gabe got the highest mark. I think it was like 68 out of 72 (Mr. Sale took 3 questions off the test). Congrats Gabe! :DDDDDD But~~~Right now I am a bit worried about science. I am not really good at science to be honest with you. And I remember last Ms. Smedley was like, "Last year's exam was too easy so this year we made it harder". She hardly jokes so I am really really scared right now. Luckily the people in our class synergized and came up with study sheets. Thank you everyone! Now that's the power of SYNERGY!!!

Oh yeah btw I got a LEGO starwar watch. It's pretty awesome. I got to put the bracelet part together. They are all made of lego pieces so it's pretty neat. My dad's friend bought it for me. It's like army green but I like the color. Wooolalala.

Not that worried about English because I've already got a pretty decent percent. Math...yeah, okie, sure. I don't want to lose any A's from my regular 7 A's. I wanna get straight A's~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment