Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ehhhhhhhh

So this morning we did dissection of a cow's eye. It was pretty interesting. I am not scared of the cow's eye itself (it looked like an abalone and the back of the eye was so pretty). I was just annoyed at the horrible stench. I put on my gloves and dissected the thing with Vivian Chew. Afterwards we cleaned up and I took off my gloves and my hands smell horrible, like preservatives. Ughghgh. I don't think I am gonna eat anything after the dissection. Dinner's ruined tonight. I have absolutely no appetite today!

For socials we just did review. We handed in our project but for some reason the whole format of the powerpoint slideshow was all messed up. We tried to opened it in various ways but it just wouldn't work! Finally Mr. Sale said we can send him the document by email later. THANK YOU MR. SALE!!!

By the way, Fiona, Alex and Austin did a great job on their project. I like the way their voices have been altered. Alex's voice turned squeaky like a chipmunk. Austin's voice sounded the weirdest...so formal and everything. In the video slideshow they also added in funny animations. LOL.  THEY ARE JUST SO GOOD :p

No comments:

Post a Comment