Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fantastic Mega Awesomeness

Finally, my goal for grade 8 grade is complete. 'Tis finished. I finally got rid of the blue certificate and switched to a rice-colored one. Yesssss. Oh, and I just watched the two videos Judy posted on her status. Judy, you've scarred me for life. The zombie kittehs were awesome. The moo moo cows....you know what, I don't even know how to describe them. But I sent the links to Carina too so she will be able to enjoy the videos AND be scarred for life.

Sigh~~~my mom made me copy down this Chinese article to help me with my Chinese writing. I am starting to write wrong characters in Chinese. I am so not proud of myself. Before in China my Chinese writing was good, but now I really really suck. It took me several minutes and a billion times of trying to figure out how to write the word "petal". And heck, that article was in TRADITIONAL CHINESE, so my mom made me change it into SIMPLIFIED CHINESE. But that was no big deal. I had tiny difficulty getting through the thing.

Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment