Sunday, June 5, 2011

BUSY AS A BEE~~~

OMG! Today is gonna be a really busy day. I have to work on the Renaissance project, read A Wizard of the Earthsea, and practice my French orale for tomorrow's final examine. THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF TO DO! I wonder when I will be free. I am done my scarves so no worries for that. Next week I have to update my Go booklet and put them online so Mr. Olson can mark them. Oh yeah. Next week is gonna be a whole lot more busier because we are gonna prepare for the final examines!!! DUN DUN DUN~~~I hope I survive. I probably will since I've had a lot of practice in China----trust me, it was worse than here. Back in China they would throw out a million tests before the finals just to get you ready...and that was in like grade 4 or 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment