Monday, June 20, 2011

Synergy Party

So today we had the Synergy party. Sadness Carina didn't come with us. Apparently she messed up the time and just didn't show up...sigh~~~I wanted to show her the little island Vivian Leslie and I explored this morning. I mean I've been on the island once. The reason why we went to the island this morning is because Leslie and Vivian had to come to school at 8:30 for yearbook/ traffic issue, so I just went with them. We had about two hours to kill so we just went to the island. The tide was low. I found two shellfish on a rock. There were geese and goslings. So cute <3.

After we had fun at the island we went to shabusen but we didn't stay there. We just explored the neighbourhood for a bit and Leslie and I got a slurpee. They gave us those cool straws with action figures on top...Anyway, afterward we went to Shabusen and started eating. I didn't really enjoy the lunch because our food was mainly sushi and I dislike sushi VERY MUCH and they even ordered those raw fish stuff and they were just GROSS. So it was not really a good meal, but somehow, I got full.

Then we went for bowling. That was really really fun. We played with Alex and we didn't record our marks. We just played for fun, taking turns trying to hit the pins down. Sigh~~~~but that only lasted for an hour. We went for a movie afterward. We had to wait an hour for our movie, Kung Fu Panda 2. Leslie left because she had to get home early, so Alex, his brother, Vivian and I watched the movie. It was in 3D. I've never watched anything in 3D before so it was a new experience. The glasses were kinda annoying because I had to wear the 3D glasses on top of my OWN glasses, so I had to push them up constantly...Oh yeah and we got popcorn and a drink and it cost us almost 12 bucks. I AM NEVER BUYING POPCORN AND A DRINK AT A MOVIE THEATRE AGAIN. But the movie was awesome. I am not revealing any details here. I think you should go watch it for yourself.

And that was the end of our Synergy party...Sigh~~~~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment