Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nuuuuu Change of Plan

Our buskerfest group has a change of plan. Tomorrow we are gonna do the performance in the cafe and we have decided to come early tomorrow morning to rehearse, which is something we never did before. Today I found out that we need a louder song so Jessie had some ideas such as SpongeBob and the Simpsons. I think that might work out. I am gonna bring that special Chinese flute of mine because the piano is not gonna work out in the cafe and I hate keyboard because I usually run out of keys in a piano piece on a keyboard. Carina and Jessie and Jennica are probably gonna do the violin/viola, and April and Leslie are gonna stick with the vocals. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. This afternoon we didn't do much because it was afterschool and nobody came to the drama room corner. Sigh~~~ but oh well at least we got things sortened out, kinda. Looks like buskering ain't gonna be easy...0.0 But I will definitely try my best tomorrow and hopefully get some coins. DONATION PLZ~~~~~

Next year we are still gonna do the same thing and perhaps then I will be more prepared and experienced with all the procedures and such. But right now I gotta go practice mah flute. Cya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment