Sunday, May 22, 2011

Creepy Bird

So today when my mom and I were walking on the street this creepy bird with bright red wings followed us for like the whole block. Hmmm. At first I meowed at it and it flew away, but after a few seconds I heard weird sounds like something moving in the grass. When I looked back the sound stopped. I kept on walking and the noise continued on. Finally I saw that bird following me and staring at me. Sneaky bird. It was so creepy. I slowly walked away and this time it just stayed there. So scary~~~~I think I am gonna have a nightmare!!! *Gasp* Oh wait, am I that attractive to birds?!Ooooo, maybe I've got the charm. I.AM.THE.BIRD.CHARMER.

Oh by the way, yesterday was supposed to be the end of the world. But lookie, I AM STILL ALIVE. False prediction trolled people. I knew it was fake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment